|June 20, 1983
|Waitsfield, Vermont, United States
Grace Potter Net Worth
Grace Potter is not only a talented singer but also a composer, actor, and songwriter. She belongs to one of the few singers who have tried a solo and a band career both. One of her famous acting and singing role combined was in One Tree Hill, where she performed her solo single ‘Apologies.’ Her rock and pop music included guitar and keyboard mixture. With a net worth of $6 million, Grace Potter lives a comfortable life with her current husband, Eric.
Early Life and Career of Grace Potter:
Grace Evelyn Potter was born on 20 June 1983 in Vermont, US. Her family was very supportive of her music career and helped her with composing her first few songs. During an open mic night in 2002, she met Matt Burr, who heard her singing in the show. He asked Grace if she was interested in making a band with him, and she agreed. The two of them, along with Grace’s friend, then formed their band Nocturnals. The group remained active until 2015.
The band was able to capture millions of fans after the release of their second festive song ‘Nothing But Water.’ Their third song, ‘This Is Somewhere’ was hitting the number 1 spot in 2007. Grace also played a guest role in The Chew show in 2012 and later in 2015.
Weight, Height, Age of Grace Potter:
Grace Potter is currently 37 years old. She is 5ft 8 inches tall, which is approx. 1.73m.
Personal Life of Grace Potter:
Grace Potter met Matt Burr in 2002 and later formed a band with him. During these years as bandmates, the couple started dating in 2007 and fell in love. Matt Burr married Grace Potter in 2013, but things could not work out. The couple immediately divorced, and the band fell apart too.
Grace Potter then met Eric Valentine in 2015, and the couple fell in love. She is currently married to Eric, and the two had a son, Sagan potter, in 2018.
Social Media Accounts of Grace Potter:
Grace Potter has a twitter account by the name @gracepotter on which she engages with her fans every day. She also has a YouTube channel and an Instagram account with her username @GraciePotter.
Popular Songs of Grace Potter:
- This is Somewhere: This was the third song released by the band. The song was ranked number 1 for three weeks straight nationwide. After this song, the group received huge contracts for world tours.
- The Lion the Beast the Beat: This was the most hit song of the Nocturnals, peaking at 17th position on the Billboard’s The 100.
- You and Tequila: The song released during the world tour of the band. The band won the CMA award and nominated for the Single of the year award.
Things you don’t know about Grace potter:
- Grace Potter has been involved in charitable initiatives and has used her platform to support various causes, she has also involved in various social and environmental non-profit organizations, including the Alzheimer’s Association, KIND, Oceana, Central Park Conservancy & National Resources Defence Council
These projects showcase her versatility and commitment to creating impactful music across different genres and mediums.
- She has married her bandmate Mathew burr after a love story then the have divorced .
- Grace potter had declared that she is bisexual .
The love life of Grace Potter affected her career too. When she left her husband, the band broke up also, and Grace thought she might never be able to perform again. But she builds up her courage, and she came back to her career. This is the lesson we learn from Grace that no matter how difficult things look, there is always hope.
Q: How Old Is Grace Potter?
Ans: Grace Potter Is 40 Years Old
Q: Is Grace Potter Still Married?
Ans: Yes, she is still married to Eric Valentine
Q: Where Does Grace Potter Live?
Ans: Grace potter was born in Waitsfield, Vermont, United States