|Name||Charles Luciano / selvatora Luciana|
|Net worth||$5 million to 10 .. (not mentioned in detail)|
|Earning Resources||selling drugs/ organized crimes / chief of criminals/ Professional selling drugs / mugging and extortion/ craps games ( bootlegging profits ).|
|Date of Birth||November/24/1897|
|Place of Birth||Lercara Friddi, Sicily|
|Date of death||January/26/1962|
|Place of death||Italy, Naples|
|Children||never had a child|
Who is lucky Luciano ?
Charles Luciano or lucky Luciano the lucky man who was an influential Italian-born gangster, criminal mastermind, and crime boss operating primarily in the United States. Luciano is considered the father (founder) of modern “first committee” regulation in the United States since he played a vital role in organizing and modernizing the New York City Mafia .
Luciano’s criminal activities included involvement in organized crime, bootlegging during Prohibition, and running illegal gambling operations. He was eventually convicted of various crimes and a very lucky craps player !he spent time in prison before being deported to Italy in 1946 however; prison couldn’t keep him away from his criminal life ,in any way he was organizing crimes from jail .. how he wouldn’t ? ! He is a brave Mafia Man..
- Charisma: He was charismatic and had the ability to charm people, which helped him build alliances within the Mafia and with influential individuals.
- Leadership: Luciano was a skilled leader who played a pivotal role in organizing and modernizing the American Mafia.
- Disciplined: He was known for enforcing strict discipline within his own organization and among the Mafia families under his influence
- Ruthlessness: Luciano was not hesitant to resort to violence when necessary, and he was associated with several criminal activities that involved violent acts.
Lucky Luciano’s notable achievements include:
- Organizing the American Mafia
- Prohibition-era Bootlegging
- Expansion into Illegal Gambling
- Influence on the New York Crime Families
- Criminal Empire
- Narcotics Trade
How much lucky Luciano get paid :
Being The chief Of American mafia for years is not habitual in the Mafia world , lucky Luciano was the Lucky man who had luck to earn billion from his work as a criminal and a craps player too , since he spent night on casinos playing, organizing and being part of million crimes over the mafia world .
Abduction, smuggling, selling drugs and playing craps games was the earnings resource of Charles Luciano since he was grossing over $12 million per year, and made a personal income of about $4 million per year from running illegal gambling and bootlegging operations in New York that also extended into Philadelphia.
Things you don’t know about lucky Luciano :
Charles has started being a mafia man since he was younger, a kid of 10 years old .. when he was keen of doing illegal things like steeling stores, smuggling, and selling drugs .
Luciano the lucky , was a multilingual since he was fluent in several languages, including English, Italian, and Spanish, which was advantageous in his dealings with various criminal organizations.
He had some political connection that enabled him to stay away from the police and drug control for a longer period of time, and he even made friends with men from inside the Police offices and political figures from law reinforcement.